I can happily say I completed 50,000 words in the NaNoWriMo and just in time. I moved house and it was a long drawn out affair. Now, I have a houseful of boxes and chaos as I haven’t moved in properly yet. I’m moving in with my partner of four and half years and it’s a merging of houses, which is also a process. So far I don’t think there is room for my books, because Matthew has so many. We have a huge house now so we should have room. We’ll have to see.
I managed to injure my knee, which further impedes the settling in process. The doctor has required me to take time off and rest it up. It’s a bit of a wait and see thing to manage the pain and the swelling. Here is hoping it gets better on its own and doesn’t require surgery. Meanwhile I moved into a two storey house. Bugger! Knees and stairs don’t mix.
I have a deadline to supply my revised manuscript. An extension was necessary due to my totally underestimating what I needed to do to move. I’m 61 pages into 249 pages. I’ve got to get it ready by Friday.
Spiritbound that I drafted for NaNoWriMo was an exciting project. I now need to revise it and tweak it so it can go to beta readers. I like it but that doesn’t mean beta readers will.
The new house is lovely, except for the water pouring through the ceiling so we can’t use upstairs bathrooms. Lucky, we have one downstairs. And my F&P dishdrawer died spectacularly so I’m hoping it can be fixed without replacing it. I’ll find out when the repairman comes. Sigh.
And in exciting news, my new teapot arrived. It’s a Royal Albert Lady Carlyse which fits about 2 cups.
Best get back to it.